ChessRogue moves closer to the roguelike realm with this release. Really nifty things on it, including a graphics SDL frontend which looks sweet!
It includes several major changes, including a tiled graphical interface using the SDL library which you may prefer to the ASCII display, and a new optional mini-boss guarding a powerful artifact.
The full list of changes from version 0.2.2 is:
* Fix bug with Haste power and practice mode warnings
* Fix bug with mantrap (and other) powers and practice mode warnings
* Fix inconsistency in keymap handling
* SDL display mode for Windows and X
* First of the boss-levels implemented: the Archbishop’s temple
* First item implemented: the Archbishop’s sceptre
Get the new version via sourceforge at the official website
One thought on “ChessRogue 0.3.0”
Nice, I’m a big fan of this one!