Thanks to anyone who takes a few minutes to give it a whirl. I am still plugging away at it. Theres only so many mnutes in a day – your effort at taking the time to download and play a minute or 2 is really appreciated. If anyone wants to comment on the skills, I would also
appreciate the feedback. Specifically I want to know whether you like being able to get any skill you want, or whether this is too easy, and skills should be class specific.
- Trap generation is somewhat more intelligent.
- Autoinscriptions that block actions only work once, no matter how many of them there are. !* is still cumulative with action-specific blocks.
- Projection paths (arrows, bolt spells, etc.) have been adjusted. Knight-move ambush still works, but the hockey puck corridor won’t. The easier trick shots are automatically handled. There probably are a few bugs where invisible squares can be hit by careful choice of position targeting, but I haven’t checked for them carefully.
- The reasonable bolt and summons checks in monster AI have been disconnected from the smart_monsters option.
- Discounts have been eliminated.
This is a release to fix a couple of shop stocking bugs that would otherwise make the competition character unplayable. It also fixes a major UI bug on Windows.