* New species and job: Deep Dwarf, Artificer.
* Removed three species: Gnome, Grey Elf, Ogre-Mage.
* Several cool new uniques and other monsters.
* Several great new portal vaults.
* Zombies and skeletons can no longer use stairs.
* Transformations meld equipment instead of removing it.
* Many spell ranges shortened.
* Much more useful monster descriptions.
* More convenient tiles version.
Ramming a ship will now have the same effect on it’s attitude and on your criminal record as shooting it.
This is the final release of Unangband 0.6.3 “Death to the Case Statement” aka “The Projected Release”.
Magic staffs can now get weapon bonueses and egos. Since this can cause problems with stacking, I also added a free command “&” which can remove unwanted egos and weapon bonuses from a staff to allow it to stack with others of its kind.
When Zombies Attack v0.3
Mostly some small balance tweaks and bug fixes, if you’re interested, check it out:
The main intent of this fork is to put more randomness, challenges and fun into NetHack.
Longer journey to the bottom of the tomb complex
Grab your scoutship, hunt spacepirates, gather ressources and avoid getting eaten by aliens. And try to get rich while you are at it.
My next step will probably be to port it to ncurses and pdcurses.