Many moons it has been since the 154 7DRLs were released, but slavering in the background have been an army of 39 reviewers desperately playing these labours of love and scribbling little notes on sheets. After this long process we have finally collated a set of reviews and scores for almost every 7DRL made this year. I present you with our glorious offering:
Some notes on using the site:
- Reviews are subjective and based on personal opinion – take them with a pinch of salt! As a rule of thumb anything with a 2+ is considered good.
- Click on column heading to re-sort by that value
- Click on score values to see detailed review/justification information in the bottom pane
- Some of the game links may be outdated – let us know if you find any errors
- 75% of games have 3 reviews, and 33% have 2 reviews, 423 reviews total
- No one was able to get 10bar Roguelike or Random Chance running 😦
Special thanks go out to Jo Bradshaw and Xecutor who did 40 and 39 reviews respectively! Also thanks to GameHunter for doing videos of almost every 7DRL – links to specific game videos are next to the reviews.
There are a lot of real gems in here, and a huge amount of variety, showing the roguelike scene is as fresh as vibrant as it has ever been. Do go try some of these great games, and give feedback to the devs after their hard work.