Everybody get ready! Here are some links courtesy of Mr. Darren Grey
Avast, ye rogues!It is now days till the 11th Seven Day Roguelike Challenge, being held 7th to 11th March 2015. Here are some links to help you get prepped:
- Roguelike Radio episode on How to Make a 7DRL, and other 7DRL-related Roguelike Radio episodes
- Unity Pro 1 month trial for participants, and their new 2D roguelike tutorial
- libtcod, the dedicated roguelike library, and its excellent Python tutorial
- T-Engine, the lua-based roguelike game engine
- Reviews of the 2014 7DRLs
- 7DRL blog, where developers can share their struggles and successesWhen the challenge begins a registration page will be available at http://7drl.roguetemple.com/.