…should be complete! all requests to the old roguetemple.com wordpress installation should be redirected to https://blog.roguetemple.com and should link to the same content.
Along the way I also cleaned up roguetemple’s web directory, the following were archived:
- The complete old wordpress installation
- Banners from the old banner rotation program roguetemple had
- Some random files that were behind hosted in the projects, share and villaDownloads directories (contact me if you miss them)
- Backups from the IRLDB which is now hosted at forums.roguetemple.com
- This is so because it has an integration with the forums to post your reviews and score
- A (broken) poll for the IRDC 2009 location
Things that rightfully remained:
- ZenoRogue’s portal at http://roguetemple.com/z
- Roguetemple’s support page at http://roguetemple.com/support
- The 7DRL archives at http://roguetemple.com/7drl
- The 7DRL medals at http://roguetemple.com/medals
- The page for the “Guild” roguelike at http://roguetemple.com/guild
- The archive for 1KBRLs (only one actually) at http://roguetemple.com/1kbrls
Interesting things I found:
- The original 2006 Roguelike World Map (prior to the Roguemundi), which I plan to revamp soon. (BTW, this is the actual add request link)
- The (broken) proof of concept for “atTube“, a service to upload roguelike playthroughs similar to YouTube, using a console recorder.
Please let me know if you notice any dead links or missing content!
5 thoughts on “Migration to wordpress.com”
Good going, Slash. Just wanted to mention the link to the old world map is broken. Also, the atTube throws a java warning at me, but I guess that’s all as it should be 😉
Does this new blog also have an rss feed?
– Main Content: https://blog.roguetemple.com/feed/
– Comments: https://blog.roguetemple.com/comments/feed/
– Category: https://blog.roguetemple.com/category/events/feed/ (“Events” is the category.)
Atom is also supported
– Main Content: https://blog.roguetemple.com/feed/atom